- A live performance opportunity for the songs we’ve been working on in lessons.
- Each student can perform two short songs, or one longer song.
- Performers: All students at Rockin’ Music Lessons
- Your teacher (John)
- Sam Schwartz (guitar)
- Ted Gould (bass)
- Audience: Friends and family of students - invite anyone you want!
The Back Room
1984 Bonita Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704
Saturday, May 11th – 2:00 pm.
- All performers should be in the building by 2:00, the music will start at about 2:15.
- Feel free to come early. We’ll be sound checking and setting up from 1-2 pm. Any students who want a chance to test an instrument on stage before the show starts can do so before 2:00.
- Recital fee = one single lesson cost at your current rate
- The recital fee will be e-mailed as a separate invoice, and payable the same way as lessons.
- There is no cover charge for the audience.
- There is a metered parking lot across the street, and street parking.
- Please allow extra time for parking as it is Downtown Berkeley!
Here's Sam Schwartz shredding:
Here's Ted Gould shredding: