- Upon receiving the appointment booking, Rockin' Music Lessons (RML) will send an invoice for payment. The invoice will include all appointments booked at one time. E.g. if, during a single booking session, you booked one lesson every Wednesday for 3 weeks, you would be billed for 3 lessons on the invoice.
- The invoice e-mail comes from email@example.com - please check spam folders if an expected invoice is not received.
- The invoice can be paid with any credit card or Paypal.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- There are no refunds for paid lessons, with the exception of a student's first Live Online Lesson with RML. If you are unsatisfied for any reason during your first lesson, you'll get a full refund - no questions asked!
- Lessons can be rescheduled or transferred to another person.
- Feel free to use the links in your confirmation e-mail to cancel or re-schedule your appointment any time until 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- The 24 hour policy is automatically enforced - the scheduling app will not allow appointments to be cancelled or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the start time of the scheduled lesson.
- If you paid for multiple lessons, they are each individually subject to the 24 hour cancellation policy.
Equipment and Technology
- By signing up for lessons, you agree to provide a standard audio/video signal (e.g. using the camera and microphone in your smartphone, tablet, or laptop), and a sufficient wifi signal.
- Technical issues happen all the time. Internet can go out momentarily.. the power may go out.. these types of connectivity issues are considered part of the normal scope of Live Online Lessons and we will do whatever is needed to make the most of the lesson time.