Rockin' Music Lessons LLC Lesson Policies
- Foster good musicianship and musical maturity
- Customize lessons to include music that the student enjoys
- Prepare students for playing in a band/ensemble
- Minimize student anxiety about music lessons
- Provide examples and materials that are accessible and easy to understand
- Encourage playing with friends and discovering new music
- Develop an enthusiasm for personal musical growth
- Trust the teacher
- Put forth your very best effort in every lesson
- Open your mind to new ideas and new ways of moving
- Do whatever you can to remember what is covered in lessons by taking notes or recording
- Practice at least one hour per week
- Please bring to every lesson: a dedicated 3-ring binder with notebook paper
- Students may be asked to purchase lesson related items (books, metronome, drum sticks, etc.). Copies and loaner materials can be provided if necessary.
- Online Lesson Blog: Students will have access to their own page on rockinmusiclessons.com where the instructor posts notes and assignments for each lesson.
- 1 Hour Lessons: $72
- 45-Minute Lessons: $60
- 30-Minute Lessons: $40
Flat Rate Monthly Payments
All monthly lessons are paid by flat rate, based on 46 teaching weeks per year.
- 1 Hour Lessons: $276
- 45-Minute Lessons: $230
- 30-Minute Lessons: $153
There are 6 non-lesson weeks per year, including some of the most common vacation weeks.
- January 4–7
- April 22-25
- September 9–13
- October 14–18 (NEW!)
- November 25–29 (Thanksgiving)
- December 23–27 (Christmas)
- December 30, 2019–Jan 3rd.
- November 23–27 (Thanksgiving)
- December 22–25 (Christmas)
*Monday December 21st is a teaching day*
- December 28–Jan 1, 2021
- The teacher will e-mail an invoice at the end of the month to be paid online at rockinmusiclessons.com by the 1st of the new month.
- The invoice can be paid in cash or check at the last lesson of the current month.
- Checks must be made out to “John Doing”
There are no refunds for lessons missed by the student.
- Any lesson can be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.
- Rescheduled lessons should be completed within Teaching Hours and within 2 weeks of the missed lesson.
If a teacher cancels a lesson for any reason, your options are:
- A full refund for the lesson (at the Monthly Lessons Hourly Rate)
- a credit for the following month’s payment (at the Monthly Lessons Hourly Rate)
- Rescheduling the lesson - The teacher will determine if the lesson can be rescheduled.
Stopping or Pausing Lessons
The student may stop lessons at any time and receive a refund for remaining lessons in the month. Students who need to take time off have three options:
- Pay 100% for their time slot and make up all lessons upon return (no time limit)
- Pay 50% to reserve the time slot (no make-up lessons)
- Pay nothing, but the weekly time slot is made available to new students.
Contact John: firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-328-3786
Ready to move forward?
Complete a quick Student Intake form and that's it!Go To Form